Tanglewood Trail Hideaway FeaturedSpring Branch, Texas Vacation Rentals
About this listing
Home away from home, Tanglewood Hideaway has all the comforts of home, NEWLY BUILT 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home near boat ramp 11. Bring all your water toys, park your boat/ jet skis with ease! Tanglewood Hideaway offers modern simplicity and comfort, comfortable beds, fully equipped kitchen, and cozy living area with an oversized sectional makes relaxation easy. Perfect for longer stays while working in the area or a quick trip to enjoy Canyon Lake and nearby San Antonio!
★ 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
★ Large TV
★ Fully stocked Indoor Kitchen – Keurig combo coffee pot, pots, pans, cookware, utensils, wine glasses,
★ Dining Table – Seats 4 guests comfortably
★ Parking – There is parking for 4 in the driveway, bring your boat!
★ Smart TVs with Roku; There are 2 smart TV’s, one in the living room and primary bedroom
★ Laundry Room; Washer & Dryer
★ Cameras/Surveillance; There is a ring doorbell at the front door of the home.
★Living Room: This quaint living room features a large tv and oversized sofa! Lounge away with a favorite book!
★Room 1: Primary bedroom with a king-size bed & ensuite bathroom smart TV Setup and office desk
★Room 2: Guest room with a queen size bed
★Room 3: Guest room with a queen size bed
★Primary bathroom has a Combination Tub/Shower, Toilet
★Guest bathroom Combination Tub/Shower, Toilet
Outdoor: This outdoor space is kept simple for relaxation and enjoying the beauty of nature
Kitchen: You can also utilize the following kitchen amenities:
★Dishes and silverware
★Stainless steel electric stove
★Coffee Maker: Keurig/ Standard Combo
★Kitchen with a Breakfast Nook that can also sit 4 extra
Other things to note:
• Access: The front door is equipped with an electronic keypad. A unique door code will be sent to you a couple of days before check-in, no need to meet anyone for keys.
• Weather: No refunds for weather/natural disasters/power outages/other things that are outside our control. Please purchase travel insurance for coverage.
• Trash: There is 1 trash bin located to the left of the house for your convenience.
• WE KINDLY ASK THAT IF YOU ARE AT THE HOUSE ON SUNDAY TO PUT THE TRASHES OUT BY THE CURB FOR MONDAY MORNING PICKUP!
• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOME
• Accessibility and Parking – There is parking for 4 in the driveway. Please be mindful of neighbors parking areas. The main road is a 2 lane road but is narrow so be mindful of where your car is parked if choosing to park on the street
• General information and supplies – We supply- all the linens, towels, blankets, pillows, etc.. We do our best to keep the unit stocked with hand soap, body wash and conditioner.
• Check-In/Out: Check-in at 4:00 PM. Check-out is at 10:00 AM. We charge $50 per hour for all requests of early check-in & late check-out, based on availability. Please note we may not be able to accommodate early check-ins/ late checkouts. Please message us for more details.
• We will email you a Rental Release Agreement after booking. This agreement must be signed within 48 hours of booking. This correspondence will occur through our Channel Manager OwnerRez.
• A Security Deposit, of $300, must be paid before check-in and is refunded within 7 days of check-out, provided there are no damages to the property. Security deposit & rental agreement will be sent after the booking is confirmed.
• We can host a maximum of 8 guests (including all adults, children & infants)- for safety (fire & insurance) reasons, we cannot hold any additional guests.
• All amenities are fully inspected before every check-in, however, we cannot guarantee their working condition during stays. If the hot tub is under repair, we will immediately notify you and offer alternative accommodation or cancellation options. If an amenity or feature stops working during your stay but was reported working by our maintenance crew, we will attempt to repair the item but cannot guarantee the repair and no Airbnb refund will be made.
• We look forward to hosting all our upcoming guests. Our cleaning team is going above and beyond to provide top-notch services, giving special attention to high-touch areas, using commercial-grade anti-microbial agents, and having bed sheets and bath towels professionally laundered between each guest’s stay. However, no guarantee will be made that our properties are “completely sterile” or “COVID-free”, just as no other business can reasonably make that claim. Guests are advised to travel and stay with us at their discretion.
• We do not offer rescheduled stays or refunds on cancellations outside of Airbnb’s extenuating circumstances policy. We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance at the time of booking if you are concerned about the possibility of canceling your trip last minute. Travel insurance is inexpensive and a great way to protect your funds in the event of an unforeseeable cancellation. We understand that last-minute cancellations for guests who choose to not purchase travel insurance can be a burden, however, we are required to uphold our owners’ cancellation policies to protect their only sources of income and keep their properties in the business. Please book responsibly and we appreciate your understanding.
• Any noise complaints or law enforcement calls to the home will result in immediate termination of your stay without a refund. A NoiseAware noise monitoring device is used to monitor external decibel (DB) levels as outlined per City/County Ordinance.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 3
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $64
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 King bed
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Queen bed, 1 Sleeper Sofa/Futon
- Air Conditioning
- Baking Sheet
- Basic Soaps
- Body Soap
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck/Patio (uncovered)
- Desk Chair
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Free Internet
- Hair Conditioner
- Hot Water
- Ice Maker
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linens Provided
- Lock On Bedroom Door
- Paper Towels
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Private Living Room
- Smart TV
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wine Glasses
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- Guest must sign rental agreement which will be emailed out upon booking. Absolutely no Pets unless agreed upon in writing prior to booking, including emotional support animals. Security deposit of $300 required. Deposit to be processed by host on guest credit card. Guests must adhere to rules and policies in rental agreement.