Beehappy@thelake FeaturedCanyon Lake, Texas Vacation Rentals
About this listing
This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home that offers comfort and convenience. The primary suite boasts a king bed and a private bathroom, ensuring a peaceful retreat. The second room features a queen bed with an attached bedroom, complete with a twin sofa couch and a trundle, accommodating extra guests or providing a cozy spot for relaxation. In the third bedroom, you’ll find two sets of bunk beds with trundle pull-outs, perfect for a group or a fun-filled family stay.
*Game room with ping pong table, air hockey, and basketball game
*Kayak & Paddleboard
*Open living room with dining table & breakfast bar
*Fully equipped kitchen including all stainless steel appliances
*Propane Gas Grill on the patio
*High-Speed Internet (ethernet connection)
*Smart TVs with Roku – BYO password
*Near all amenities – Laundromat Nearby, Waterfront, Brookshire Brothers, Restaurants, Lake!
*Outdoor dining area
*Laptop friendly workplace
*Variety of enjoyable materials – board games, connect 4, kids games,
*Pack ‘n play / travel crib
*Best features – room-darkening shades, free street parking, and smartlock
This location is unbeatable! You can reach the lake, river, or a plethora of fantastic local dining establishments and bars in under 2 minutes. Whether you choose to stay in town and pursue some thrilling activities or embark on a picturesque day trip to Gruene, Wimberly, Austin, or San Antonio, the possibilities are endless.
**Looking for jet skis & boat rentals? Ask us about it! **
→ Canyon Lake Swimming Beach | 1 Mile | 2 Mins Drive
→ Crane Mill Marina | 2 Miles | 4 Min Drive
→ Boat Ramp #10 | 3 Miles | 5 Min Drive
→ Guadalupe River for Tubing | 6 Miles | 10 Min Drive
→ Whitewater Amphitheater | 7 Miles | 10 Min Drive
→ Wimberley | 14 Miles | 20 Min Drive
→ Schlitterbahn Waterpark New Braunfels | 22 Miles | 30 Min Drive
→ Gruene Historic District | 20 Miles | 25 Min Drive
→ New Braunfels | 20 Miles | 25 Min Drive
→ San Marcos Outlets | 25 Miles | 35 Min Drive
→ San Antonio | 30 Miles | 40 Mins
→ San Antonio Seaworld | 60 Miles | 1 hr drive
→ Austin | 50 Miles | 1 hr drive
• Smart TV able to connect to all your apps
• Open concept connecting living room & dining area
• Formal dining area, with seating for 6
• Dinnerware (including children’s dinnerware)
• Coffee mugs
• Wine glasses
• Keurig coffee machine
• Cookware (pots & pans)
• Bakeware & baking sheets (cookie sheets, pie pans, etc)
• Cutting Boards
• Drinking glasses
• Mixing bowls
• Cleaning products under the sink
PRIMARY BEDROOM: The primary bedroom is equipped with a king-size bed, closet, tv, ensuite bathroom & French doors that open up to the small private courtyard.
BUNKROOM: This is a spacious second bedroom with TWO bunkbeds that have twin trundles underneath & more great games for the kids!
THIRD BEDROOM: Has a queen bed, closet, ensuite bathroom, & a small attached room with a twin bed and roll out trundle.
• Small fenced yard
• Propane grill
• Dining table with seating for 6
• Upper deck lounge chairs
• The driveway is on a slight steep slope, & can hold 2 cars in front of the driveway. Feel free to park on the side of the street as well (please do not block the road)
A starter supply of all paper goods and household necessities is provided, including:
• Bath tissue
• Paper towels
• Trash bags
• Dish soap
• Hand soap
• Shower gel
• Laundry detergent
• Shampoo & Conditioner
• Body soap
• Clothing storage
• Drying rack for clothing
• First aid kit
• Smoking, of any kind, is strictly forbidden on the entire property- inside & outside.
Guests will gain access to the home with their unique door code that is active for the duration of their stay.
Other things to note:
- Access: The front door is equipped with an electronic keypad. A unique door code will be sent to you a couple of days before check-in, no need to meet anyone for keys.
- Age: All guests must be 25+ with the exception of children with their parents.
- Weather: No refunds for weather/natural disasters/power outages/other things that are outside our control. Please purchase travel insurance for coverage.
- Outdoor Grill: Propane gas grill. Please clean out the grill after every use.
- Trash: Please dump liquids into the sink and not into trash bags. Place all trash into trash bags and secure them in the trash containers next to the driveway.
- Critters: We have a regular pest control company that maintains the grounds. As we are located in a rural area, please note that bugs may be present on the property.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in at 4:00 PM. Check-out at 10:00 AM. We charge per hour for all requests for early check-in & late check-out, based on availability. Please note we may not be able to accommodate early check-ins/ late checkout. Please message us for more details.
Please bring your personal toiletries like toothpaste, deodorant, etc. A starter supply of the items listed above will be provided. Guests will provide their own supplies after depleting the starter supply of these items.
Bath towels are provided for guests: 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel, and 1 washcloth per guest per stay (for two-night stays). Additional towels will be provided for longer stays.
- Smoking, of any kind, is strictly forbidden on the entire property- inside & outside.
- We will email you a Rental Release Agreement after booking. This agreement must be signed within 48 hours of booking. Reservations may be canceled if the agreement is not signed. This correspondence will occur through our Channel Manager OwnerRez.
- A Security Deposit, of $300, must be paid for prior to check-in and are refunded within 3 days of check-out, provided there are no damages to the property. Security deposit & rental agreement will be sent after the booking is confirmed.
- We can host a maximum of 12 guests (including all adults, children & infants)- for safety (fire & insurance) reasons, we cannot hold any additional guests.
- All amenities including outdoor furniture, grill, wifi, etc are fully inspected prior to every check-in, however, we cannot guarantee their working condition during stays.
- We look forward to hosting all our upcoming guests Our cleaning team is going above and beyond to provide top-notch services, giving special attention to high-touch areas, using commercial grade anti-microbial agents, and having bed sheets and bath towels professionally laundered between each guest stay. However, no guarantee will be made that our properties are “completely sterile” or “COVID-free”, just as no other business can reasonably make that claim. Guests are advised to travel and stay with us at their own discretion.
- We do not offer rescheduled stays or refunds on cancellations outside of Airbnb’s extenuating circumstances policy. We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance at the time of booking if you are concerned about the possibility of canceling your trip last minute. Travel insurance is inexpensive and a great way to protect your funds in the event of an unforeseeable cancellation. We understand that last-minute cancellations for guests who choose to not purchase travel insurance can be a burden, however, we are required to uphold our owners’ cancellation policies in order to protect their only sources of income and keep their properties in the business. Please book responsibly and we appreciate your understanding.
- Any noise complaints or law enforcement calls to the home will result in immediate termination of your stay without a refund.
- Follow us at @lazyhreteats for more updates.
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 10
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 3
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Townhome
- per night: $61
- Allow additional guests: No
- Master Bedroom
- 1 King bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Queen bed, 1 Twin bed, 1 Trundle
- Bedroom 3
- 2 Bunk Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Baking Sheet
- Barbeque/Grill Utensils
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck/Patio (uncovered)
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fenced Yard
- Free Internet
- Game Room
- Games/Board Games
- Hair Conditioner
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kitchen Island
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linens Provided
- Lock On Bedroom Door
- Mini Fridge
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Seating
- Paper Towels
- Ping Pong Table
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Private Living Room
- Private Yard
- Requires Stairs
- Shower Gel
- Smart TV
- Spices/Pantry Items
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wine Glasses
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes