Adobe Creek Ranch FeaturedFredericksburg, Texas Vacation Rentals
About this listing
*Please ask us about event pricing & details*
★ Game area includes giant Jenga, board games, pool toys
★ The Cabin: Studio style suite with king bed + 1 bathroom
★ The Barn: 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom & incredible sunroom
★ Parking for 10+ cars
★ Custom-made fire pit
★ 2 Fully equipped kitchen, with chef-style gas range burners
★ Luxury pool + hot tub with gorgeous views of the Texas Hill Country
★ Washer & Dryer
★ A lush 25 acres, secluded retreat
★ Several walk paths & bird spotting spots
★ 20 mins from downtown Fredericksburg, Main Street Fredericksburg
★ Can accommodate 60+ day visitors for events (additional fees apply for day guests)
★ Custom Packages available
★ Ideal for Corporate Retreats, Weddings, and other Events
The Main house
Living Room: Lounge away with your favorite book on the couch, while enjoying the fireplace & stone architecture. Enjoy your favorite shows on the flat screen tv!
Kitchen: Should you hire a professional chef or have the family cookout, the kitchen provides a 6 burner, stainless steel gas range, farm-style sink & a large refrigerator. You’ll find the kitchen to be fully stocked with everything one would need to put on a proper dinner party, including a range with an oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, and the following:
• Coffee mugs
• Wine glasses
• Coffee bar
• Traditional coffee pot
• Electric Kettle & tea bar
• Cookware (pots & pans)
• Bakeware (cookie sheets, pie pans, etc)
• Cutting Boards
• Knife Block with chef knives
• Drinking glasses
• Mixing bowls
Dining Area: Plenty of seating for 8 guests at the dining area- enjoy a family meal, surrounded by stone architecture
Room 1: This is the master bedroom with a king-size bed, closet, Flat Screen TV & ensuite bath, tub & walk-in shower. Washer & Dryer located here
Located on the Main Floor.
Room 2: This is a large bedroom with 2 queen beds
Located on the Main floor
Room 3: This bedroom features a double bed with an attached full bathroom
Sunroom: Adults & kids are bound to be delighted by the floor-to-ceiling windows in the sunroom- plenty of bar-style seating & games!
Room 4- Studio Room: This is a master bedroom with a king size bed, personal tv & ensuite full bathroom.
Located across the breezeway from the main house
Living room: Lounge away with your favorite book on the couch, while enjoying the fireplace & & enjoy your favorite shows on the flat screen tv!
Kitchen: Enjoy the second kitchen, complete with a stainless steel electric range, large refrigerator & dishwasher. This kitchen is also stocked with all essentials such as plates, forks, etc
Room 5: This is a large bedroom with a king-size bed, closet, and personal TV & shares an opening to the sunroom
Located on in The Barn
Room 6: This is a comfortable room with a queen bed
Enjoy the playset
Propane grill for all the cookouts
Private pool + hot tub
Plenty of stunning areas for weddings, photoshoots & much more!
Adobe Creek is your premier Fredericksburg venue for a wedding rehearsal dinner, a family wedding hub, an off-site corporate team-building retreat, or a family reunion.
We’d love to see how you’ll use this gorgeous villa. We invite you to tour Adobe Creek today or book your retreat or business event now.
At Lazy H Rentals, our utmost priority is to ensure that you, your guests, and your group receive exceptional customer service, making your stay as pleasant and stress-free as possible. We are dedicated to helping you create unforgettable vacations and experiences, resulting in cherished memories with your loved ones. Our locally owned and operated team is available 24/7 to assist you in any way possible, whether it’s customizing events like weddings or yoga retreats or helping you plan unique occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, or proposals. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any assistance you require!
Throughout your stay or event, you will have full access to the entire rental. If you require any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact the Lazy H Retreat staff via the contact information provided in your booking menu on Airbnb, as well as in your welcome and arrival email. Moreover, our local property manager, who is nearby, will be available on-site as your point of contact during your stay or event.
Other things to note:
We can’t wait to see how you’ll utilize the stunning Adobe Creek villa! We welcome you to take a tour of the property today or secure your booking for a retreat or business event.
Please message us about event pricing. Additionally, events will require advance notice and a separate event agreement. The credit card on file will be charged separately from the nightly rental rate for the events.
- Access: The front door is equipped with an electronic keypad. A unique door code will be sent to you a couple of days before check-in, no need to meet anyone for keys.
- Security Camera: There is a security camera on the front of the cabin in place, recording at all times, for your protection. Please do not touch or tamper with the camera or disconnect the Wifi, this is for your protection.
- Weather: No refunds for weather/natural disasters/power outages/other things that are outside our control. Please purchase travel insurance for coverage.
- Trash: Please dump liquids into the sink and not into trash bags. Place all trash into trash bags and secure them in the trash containers next to the driveway.
- Critters: We have a regular pest control company that maintains the grounds. As we are located in a rural area, please note that bugs may be present on the property.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in at 4:00 PM. Check-out is at 11:00 AM. We charge $50 per hour for all requests of early check-in & late check-out, based on availability. Please note we may not be able to accommodate early check-ins/ late checkouts. Please message us for more details.
- We will email you a Rental Release Agreement after booking. This agreement must be signed within 48 hours of booking. This correspondence will occur through our Channel Manager OwnerRez.
- A Security Deposit, of $300, must be paid before check-in and is refunded within 7 days of check-out, provided there are no damages to the property. Security deposit & rental agreement will be sent after the booking is confirmed.
- We can host a maximum of 18 guests (including all adults, children & infants)- for safety (fire & insurance) reasons, we cannot hold any additional guests.
- As we are located in a rural area, please note that the wifi & cell phone service will be limited. Don’t forget to bring your favorite book to catch up on some reading!
- All amenities including outdoor grill, wifi, indoor fireplace, etc are fully inspected before every check-in, however, we cannot guarantee their working condition during stays. If the hot tub is under repair, we will immediately notify you and offer alternative accommodation or cancellation options. If an amenity or feature stops working during your stay but was reported working by our maintenance crew, we will attempt to repair the item but cannot guarantee the repair and no Airbnb refund will be made.
- We look forward to hosting all our upcoming guests. Our cleaning team is going above and beyond to provide top-notch services, giving special attention to high-touch areas, using commercial-grade anti-microbial agents, and having bed sheets and bath towels professionally laundered between each guest’s stay. However, no guarantee will be made that our properties are “completely sterile” or “COVID-free”, just as no other business can reasonably make that claim. Guests are advised to travel and stay with us at their discretion.
- We do not offer rescheduled stays or refunds on cancellations outside of Airbnb’s extenuating circumstances policy. We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance at the time of booking if you are concerned about the possibility of canceling your trip last minute. Travel insurance is inexpensive and a great way to protect your funds in the event of an unforeseeable cancellation. We understand that last-minute cancellations for guests who choose to not purchase travel insurance can be a burden, however, we are required to uphold our owners’ cancellation policies to protect their only sources of income and keep their properties in the business. Please book responsibly and we appreciate your understanding.
- Any noise complaints or law enforcement calls to the home will result in immediate termination of your stay without a refund. A NoiseAware noise monitoring device is used to monitor external decibel (DB) levels as outlined per City/County Ordinance.
Guest’s have access to the entire 25 acres, the pool and hot tub are private for only our guests! Please note the road to the house is a dirt road and the house is located in the country.
- Guests: 14
- Bedrooms: 6
- Beds: 7
- Bathrooms: 4
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $471
- Allow additional guests: No
- Vacation Rentals with a Hot Tub
- Vacation Rentals with a Private Pool
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- The cabin located between the main house and barn house is wheelchair accessible!