Clearwater Inn FeaturedNew Braunfels, Texas Vacation Rentals
About this listing
Renovated in 2921, the unit is fully updated with sleek, stylish finishes and comfy beds. It sleeps 6 and is family/ kid friendly with a shaded patio overlooking the complex and the Comal river.
Guests have private access to the entire condo and access to the shared amenities for the condo HOA, including a pool, hot tub, river access, grassy lawn along the river, BBQ its, picnic tables, and gazebo.
All of the necessary info will come do via our digital manual through Airbnb, including an automated door code for contact less check-in. All communication should come through Airbnb messaging platform before and during stay.
*Guests should know that being downtown in New Braunfels does come with the possibility of noise as there are a few train tracks that run right through downtown and are next to the complex, and sometimes they do run at night!
Uber and Lyft operate in New Braunfels, and downtown is walk able if you like, but we still recommend mapping on your phone to make sure you are comfortable. Gruene is just a 5 min car ride and has great restaurants and live music!
The spring-fed Comal river stays 72 degrees all year! A warm day in the off months is one of the best times to enjoy a swim in the clear water.
Quick note- you are downtown and with all the fun hustle and bustle that can mean road construction, noise etc. We have noise machines in the units for sleeping but just want to make you aware.
★ Outdoor Grill – There are bbq pits in the courtyard
★ Communal Pool
★ Shared Spa
★ Fully equipped kitchen
★ Keurig Coffee
★ Washing Machine
★ Clothes Dryer
★ Air Conditioning
★ Central heating
★ High-Speed Internet (ethernet connection)
★ Smart TVs with Roku
★ Laptop friendly workplace
Security Camera: There is a security camera on the front recording at all times, for your protection. Please do not touch or tamper with the camera or disconnect the Wifi, this is for your own protection.
Here are some nearby places of interest:
→Landa Park|0.9 Miles | 4 Min Drive
→ Gruene Historic District | 4.6 Miles |14 Min Drive
→ Comal River | 1.2 Miles | 5 Min Drive
→Schlitterbahn Waterpark| 1.1 Miles | 5 Min Drive
→ The Faust Hotel and Brewing Co | 0.7 Miles | 3 Min Drive
→ McKenna Children’s Museum | 1.2 Miles | 5 Min Drive
→ New Braunfels Railroad Museum | 0.7 Miles | 4 Min Drive
→ Stars and Stripes Drive-In Theatre | 8.8Miles | 16 Min Drive
The cozy living room and attached kitchen in the condo exudes a warm and inviting atmosphere with comfortable seating,
★ Smart TV able to connect to all your apps
★ Dining area, with seating for 2 or more; There is also a breakfast nook that seats 3 or more!
KITCHEN: You’ll find the kitchen to be fully stocked with appliances including an electric range with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, and the following:
★ Coffee mugs
★ Wine glasses
★ Keurig coffee
★ Cookware (pots & pans)
★ Bakeware & baking sheets
★ Cutting Boards
★ Drinking glasses
★ Mixing bowls
★ Cleaning products under the sink
PRIMARY BEDROOM: The primary bedroom is equipped with a king-size bed, TV with a private bathroom and a walk in shower
Secondary Room: Is equipped with a queen-size bed, & a TV
PRIMARY Bathroom: Shower and Toilet (Full Bath)
Secondary Bathroom: Shower and Toilet (Full Bath)
★ Balcony/Terrace/ private patio
★ ★ Outdoor Grill – There are bbq pits in the courtyard
★ Communal Pool
★ Shared Spa
★2 parking passes provided, parking lot is open for complex guests, partially uncovered, partially covered.
A starter supply of all paper goods and household necessities is provided, including:
★ Bath tissue
★ Paper towels
★ Trash bags
★ Dish soap
★ Hand soap
★ Shower gel
★ Laundry detergent
★ Shampoo & Conditioner
★ Body soap
★ Smoking, of any kind, is strictly forbidden on the entire property- inside & outside.
- Access: The front door is equipped with an electronic keypad. A unique door code will be sent to you a couple of days before check-in, no need to meet anyone for keys.
- Age: All guests must be 25+ with the exception of children with their parents.
- Weather: No refunds for weather/natural disasters/power outages/other things that are outside our control. Please purchase travel insurance for coverage.
- Trash: There are 2 large trash dumpsters next to the stairs.
- Pets: Strictly no pet policy – Please note if pets are not previously approved before check-in, a charge of $400 per pet will be charged to unauthorized pets.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in at 4:00 PM. Check-out at 11:00 AM. We charge $25 per hour for all requests for early check-in & late check-out, based on availability. Please note we may not be able to accommodate early check-ins/ late checkouts. Please message us for more details.
- Please bring your personal toiletries like toothpaste, deodorant, etc. A starter supply of the items listed above will be provided. Guests will provide their own supplies after depleting the starter supply of these items.
- Smoking, of any kind, is strictly forbidden on the entire property- inside & outside.
- We will email you a Rental Release Agreement after booking. This agreement must be signed within 48 hours of booking. Reservations may be canceled if the agreement is not signed. This correspondence will occur through our Channel Manager OwnerRez.
- A Security Deposit, of $300, must be paid prior to check-in and are refunded within 7 days of check-out, provided there are no damages to the property. Security deposit & rental agreement will be sent after the booking is confirmed.
- We can host a maximum of 6 guests (including all adults, children & infants)- for safety (fire & insurance) reasons, we cannot hold any additional guests.
- All amenities including outdoor furniture, wifi, etc are fully inspected prior to every check-in, however, we cannot guarantee their working condition during stays.
- We look forward to hosting all our upcoming guests. Our cleaning team is going above and beyond to provide top-notch services, giving special attention to high-touch areas, using commercial grade anti-microbial agents, and having bed sheets and bath towels professionally laundered between each guest stay. However, no guarantee will be made that our properties are “completely sterile” or “COVID-free”, just as no other business can reasonably make that claim. Guests are advised to travel and stay with us at their own discretion.
- We do not offer rescheduled stays or refunds on cancellations outside of Airbnb’s extenuating circumstances policy. We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance at the time of booking if you are concerned about the possibility of canceling your trip last minute. Travel insurance is inexpensive and a great way to protect your funds in the event of an unforeseeable cancellation. We understand that last-minute cancellations for guests who choose to not purchase travel insurance can be a burden, however, we are required to uphold our owners’ cancellation policies in order to protect their only sources of income and keep their properties in the business. Please book responsibly and we appreciate your understanding.
- Any noise complaints or law enforcement calls to the home will result in immediate termination of your stay without a refund.
- Follow us at @lazyhreteats for more updates.
Other things to note:
The spring-fed comal stays 72 degrees all year! A warm day in the off months is one of the best times to enjoy a swim in the clear water.
You are Downtown. with all the good, that can mean road construction, noise etc. We have noise machines in the units for sleeping but just want to remind you.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Condo
- per night: $79
- Allow additional guests: No
- 1 Sleeper Sofa/Futon
- 1 King bed, 1 Sleeper Sofa/Futon
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Sleeper Sofa/Futon
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Central Heating
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Grill
- Potential Noise
- Pots & Pans
- Shared Spaces
- Smart TV
- Spices/Pantry Items
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Vacation Rentals with a Hot Tub
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes