Sunset Bay FeaturedPort Aransas, Texas Vacation Rentals
About this listing
***PLEASE NOTE: Lake level is low due to dam repair. Our location still has usable water access and we are working on added conveniences for water use during the scheduled project***
★ Main house: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
★ Dining Area: Seats 8 Additional 4 seats on the Dining Area Island
★ Activity barn including larger & small cooler
★ GAMES! Corn hole, Croquet Set
★ Inflatable Kiddie Pool, 5 Lake floats
★ Fishing Pole
★ 3 Water shoes + 6 life jackets
★ Accessibility and Parking: Plenty of parking available for at least 4 vehicles or 3 and a boat trailer. Guests will have to open the gate to pull into the driveway
★ Fully stocked Kitchen – Keurig combo coffee pot, pots, pans, cookware, utensils, wine glasses, etc.
★ Smart TVs with Roku
★ Laundry Room; Washer & Dryer
★ Outdoor Fire pit
★ Dining Table – 6 Seats
The massive living space is perfect for family movie nights, equipped with an 80-inch theater-style TV and an eight-person couch. Need to catch up on work? You’ll love the two office spaces with double computer monitors. Chef in the family? The kitchen is decked out with everything you’d need to cook or grill the perfect meal.
Kitchen: Our spacious, stainless steel kitchen is fully equipped with high-end appliances for your cooking and food storage needs. It also features a large central island with a breakfast bar, providing ample space for meal preparation. You can also utilize the following kitchen amenities:
★ Kitchen Utensils
★ Dishes and silverware
★ Stainless steel electric stove
★ Hot water kettle
★ Coffee Maker: Keurig/ Standard Combo
★ Wine glasses
Dining Area: Enjoy meals in our spacious dining area, seating for 6 guests. Dine and wine with friends and family while being surrounded by the scenic view of nature. The dining area features large enough windows, to provide you with natural light paired with neutral accents and decor that makes your dining experience a whole lot more enjoyable.
Room 1: Master bedroom with a king size bed
Step inside and feel instantly at home with tasteful decor and a serene lake house ambiance. Each bedroom is decked out with high-end beds and linens, ensuring you get a great night’s sleep. The primary suite is a dream come true, featuring a king bed with direct lake views, a flat screen TV loaded with all your streaming favorites, and a private bathroom with a shower/bath combo.
Room 2: Queen size bed
The second guest room has a cozy queen bed and flat screen TV, while the third guest room offers a full bed tucked away in a quaint, small space with direct view of the lake. And the fourth bedroom? It’s a kid’s paradise with twin bunk beds!
Room 3: Double bed
Room 4: Bunk bed
It’s a kid’s paradise with twin bunk beds!
Primary Suite – Full bathroom Combination Tub/Shower, Toilet
Guest bathroom – Features Shower, Toilet
Lounge on Adirondack chairs and soak up the sun, fire up the BBQ (complete with standard and flat top options), and toast marshmallows on the smokeless fire pit. And for the ultimate relaxation, unwind in the incredibly comfortable lakefront hammock.
★ Extra table and chairs
★ Outdoor Grill BBQ Pit/Grill; Perfect for cooking up juicy steaks, flavorful veggies, and more!
★ Outdoor dining/ seating
★ Fire pit
Accessible to the water:
The stairs built from the bulkhead down to the new shoreline, for easier access. The ladder from the elevated dock won’t hold weight over 200lbs fishing, kayaking, canoeing, swimming
1. New Braunfels – A charming town with a rich German heritage, featuring great restaurants, shopping, and cultural events.
2. Gruene Historic District – A quaint historic district with unique shops, restaurants, and live music venues.
3. Natural Bridge Caverns – An underground wonderland of limestone formations and spectacular views.
4. Guadalupe River – A popular spot for tubing, kayaking, and fishing.
5. Landa Park – A lovely park with walking trails, picnic areas, playgrounds, and a miniature train.
→ New Braunfels | 10.8 Miles | 21 Min Drive
→Gruene Historic District | 14.3 Miles | 21 Min Drive
→ Natural Bridge Caverns | 21.8 Miles | 29 Min Drive
→ Guadalupe River | 10.7 Miles | 24 Min Drive
→ Landa Park | 11.8 Miles | 25 Min Drive
Guest Access:Throughout your stay or event, you will have full access to the entire rental. If you require any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact the Lazy H Retreat staff via the contact information provided in your booking menu on Airbnb, as well as in your welcome and arrival email. Moreover, our local property manager, who is nearby, will be available on-site as your point of contact during your stay or event.
Other things to note:
- Access: The front door is equipped with an electronic keypad. A unique door code will be sent to you a couple of days before check-in, no need to meet anyone for keys.
- Weather: No refunds for weather/natural disasters/power outages/other things that are outside our control. Please purchase travel insurance for coverage.
- Outdoor Grill: Please clean out the grill after every use.
- Trash: There are trash bins by the front of the house for personal use.
- IF YOU ARE AT THE PROPERTY ON SUNDAY PLEASE PLACE THE BINS OUTSIDE THE FENCE FOR MONDAY MORNING PICKUP!
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOME
- Accessibility and Parking – There is plenty of parking for 4 vehicles in the driveway, please note you will have to open the gate to the driveway. Additional parking of at least 1 vehicle is possible on the street but not recommended.
- General information and supplies – We supply- all the linens, towels, blankets, pillows, ironing board, blow dryer, etc.. We do our best to keep the unit stocked with hand soap, body wash and conditioner.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in at 4:00 PM. Check-out is at 10:00 AM. We charge $50 per hour for all requests of early check-in & late check-out, based on availability. Please note we may not be able to accommodate early check-ins/ late checkouts. Please message us for more details.
- We will email you a Rental Release Agreement after booking. This agreement must be signed within 48 hours of booking. This correspondence will occur through our Channel Manager OwnerRez.
- A Security Deposit, of $300, must be paid before check-in and is refunded within 7 days of check-out, provided there are no damages to the property. Security deposit & rental agreement will be sent after the booking is confirmed.
- We can host a maximum of 8 guests (including all adults, children & infants)- for safety (fire & insurance) reasons, we cannot hold any additional guests.
- We do not offer rescheduled stays or refunds on cancellations outside of Airbnb’s extenuating circumstances policy. We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance at the time of booking if you are concerned about the possibility of canceling your trip last minute. Travel insurance is inexpensive and a great way to protect your funds in the event of an unforeseeable cancellation. We understand that last-minute cancellations for guests who choose to not purchase travel insurance can be a burden, however, we are required to uphold our owners’ cancellation policies to protect their only sources of income and keep their properties in the business. Please book responsibly and we appreciate your understanding.
- Any noise complaints – including parties, commercial usage, events etc) or law enforcement calls to the home will result in immediate termination of your stay without a refund. A NoiseAware noise monitoring device is used to monitor external decibel (DB) levels as outlined per City/County Ordinance.
Other things to note:
OCCUPANCY: All persons entering the property are counted as chargeable guests and only persons in the guest’s party should be on the property during the Stay. Anyone else on the property will be considered an over occupancy violation & subject to removal from property for the entire party.
At Lazy H Rentals, our utmost priority is to ensure that you, your guests, and your group receive exceptional customer service, making your stay as pleasant and stress-free as possible. We are dedicated to helping you create unforgettable vacations and experiences, resulting in cherished memories with your loved ones. Our locally owned and operated team is available 24/7 to assist you in any way possible, whether it’s customizing events like weddings or yoga retreats or helping you plan unique occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, or proposals. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any assistance you require!
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Condo
- per night: $52
- Allow additional guests: No
- Primary Suite
- 1 King bed
- Guest room
- 1 King bed
- Living room
- 1 Sleeper Sofa/Futon
- Air Conditioning
- Baking Sheet
- Barbeque/Grill Utensils
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck/Patio (uncovered)
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Free Internet
- Hair Conditioner
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Iron & Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Seating
- Paper Towels
- Pots & Pans
- Private Living Room
- Shower Gel
- Smart TV
- Spices/Pantry Items
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wine Glasses
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes